Woodlawn Memory Gardens is pleased to offer a wide variety of both on-going and seasonal events. We invite you to return often to see what’s coming up on our calendar. If you’d like to keep up-to-date, we invite you to visit our social media pages.
Funeral Preplanning SeminarTuesday, July 24, 2018 : 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Woodlawn Memory Gardens will be hosting a free informational seminar where you'll learn about the importance of making your funeral arrangements in advance.
Seating is Limited. Please RSVP by calling (727) 369-9819
The seminars are held at a local restaurant or establishment, where a complimentary meal is provided. There is no selling at these seminars -- only shared information.
6661 Central Ave. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Topics of discussion:
- The 25 documents you need before you pass away
- The 72 decisions that must be made when a death occurs
- At need versus preneed benefits
- Veterans' benefits - what the government covers
- Social Security benefits
- Handling a death while traveling
- Why you don't want your family to make your arrangements
- How to transfer your loved one out of state
- How to transfer out of state property to Florida
- Advanced funeral planning - burial and cremation options.